BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University, Bangalore
Online BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University, Bangalore
Jain University, Bangalore, offers an online BBA in Advertising & Branding. Further, this course helps students by giving them the right skills and knowledge to get a successful career in this field. Moreover, the program also focuses on strategic planning, market research, creative design, media buying, and more. Additionally, this course provides a combination of theory and practical industry knowledge. Furthermore, India has gone from one of the newest and smallest markets to one of the top 10 global (AdEx) advertising expenditure countries. Also, India’s Advertising industry touched Rs 5,500 crore in 2016(Sources: Business World). Hence, pursuing a career in Advertising & Branding would be a wise choice for a successful future.
Online BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University, Bangalore, is an extensive, informative program. Further, this program helps to achieve detailed knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies. Also, information about sales and customer behaviour is part of the course. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Further, it is a degree that delves into further understanding of business strategies, consulting, organizational behaviour, soft skills, and customer demands. Moreover, a BBA degree has several perks regarding career advancement, network building, increased earning potential, skill enhancement, entrepreneurial skillset requirements, and earning potential.
BBA in Advertising & Branding is ideal for students who-
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Advertising is a degree program crafted specifically for students who desire to pursue a career in advertising and marketing. Here are some features and interests that may go with this program:
- Gain information about the advertising and branding industry.
- Understand the dynamics of modern marketing.
- Learn to create and manage campaigns effectively.
- Establish the skills necessary to launch a successful career in advertising and branding.
- Students with a passion for creativity: If you enjoy creating creative and innovative ideas, developing intriguing content, and exploring diverse forms of creative expression, you should consider BBA in Advertising. Further, this online program often entails brainstorming campaigns, designing visuals, and crafting impactful messages to attract the attention of target audiences.
- Possess excellent communication skills: Advertising professionals must have strong communication skills to effectively deliver messages to a diverse audience. Further, students pursuing a BBA in Advertising should have an aptitude for written and verbal communication because they will learn how to invent compelling ad copy, develop persuasive presentations, and partner with team members and clients.
- Students who have an interest in consumer behavior: Recognizing consumer behavior is vital in advertising. Students in this program will study consumer psychology, market research, and consumer trends to invent effective advertising strategies. Moreover, those who are highly curious about human behavior, enjoy interpreting and analyzing data, and are intrigued by consumer insights will surely find this field quite interesting.
- Students who have an interest in marketing and branding: Advertising is intimately intertwined with marketing and branding. Students with a BBA in Advertising will learn market analysis, strategic planning, brand management, and promotional techniques. Further, if students are deeply interested in understanding how businesses promote their products or services, build brand identities, and reach target markets, this program can be a great fit.
About Jain University
Jain University, Bangalore, has been rewarded with the highest possible grade of A++ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Moreover, it has also received approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Also, the National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has placed Jain University Bangalore 79th among all Educational Institutions in India.
At ShikshaGurus, you can compare BBA in Advertising & Branding with similar programs.
Applying for a BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University necessitates that applicants have fulfilled 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%. Additionally, upon application acceptance, applicants must provide the necessary paperwork. Thus, it is easier for working professionals to pursue the course. The admission process for the course is online.
Career opportunities after a BBA in Advertising & Branding
After a Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) degree, there are various career options that one can go for. Therefore, here are some of the career options to pursue after a BBA in Advertising & Branding.
If we want to delve deeper, some more professions include:
- Media planning
- Public relations
- Brand management.
- Art director
- Creative director
Advertising Managers are responsible for the creation processes, leadership initiative, and progress regarding the advertisement campaigns of the company. They also ensure the development of marketing strategies, manage budgets, coordinate advertisement campaigns, and evaluate the campaign progress. This is one of the main profiles students pursue after completing a BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University, Bangalore.
Event Managers are responsible for planning, organizing, and executing conferences and events that could lead to plausible business ventures and outreach. They work closely with clients to understand the demands and requirements in the market. Their role includes budgeting, logistics, on-site management, and heavy marketing.
Marketing Executives are responsible for implementing marketing strategies proposed by the team. They mainly enforce propositions made by advertising managers and creative directors.
Public Relations Manager (PR)
Public Relations Managers mainly focus on developing communication strategies and helping the company maintain a positive image. Their work entails developing PR strategies, managing media relations, crisis management, and evaluating campaign performance.
Marketing Communication Manager
Marketing Communication Managers work with digital marketing specialists, graphic designers, and marketing professionals. As the title suggests, the purpose of a Marketing Communication Manager is effectively communicate marketing strategies and campaigns to the required professionals.
Advertising Managers implement advertising and marketing strategies placed forth by a company. They help with achieving the organizational objectives of the company.
Professional maintaining the company’s overall image and attracting potential stakeholders and customers. They help add to the market viewpoint of the company. This is one of the most sought-after profiles student pursue after completing their BBA in Advertising & Branding from Jain University, Bangalore.
Many BBA graduates also go on to pursue an MBA to gain a greater understanding of business and marketing principles. With an MBA, graduates have various career job options in this field. Lastly, Jain University, Bangalore, online BBA has many more specializations; you can check all Jain University, Bangalore, courses here.