BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA) IN CLOUD AND SECURITY
BCA in Cloud and Security is a 3-year undergraduate program. The program teaches you about cloud tech that helps businesses to change and grow upon their needs without spending too much money. Also, if you study hard and work well, you can become an IT Engineer with this degree. You might also get jobs in network maintenance or platform support. The course will teach you what is important for a good job in the software industry.
Here are some important topics the program will focus on:
Business Communication, Operating System Ideas, Software Engineering and Modeling, Basic Database Management Systems, Learning Data Mining and Analytics through Practice, and many more. So, joining the BCA program in Cloud and Security guarantees you a secure and successful future.
SHIKSHAGURUS METHODOLOGY OF CURATING THE COURSES
On ShikshaGurus, you can find many online and distance learning courses from top Indian colleges. They’ve chosen only the best universities with UGC approval and practical degrees for you. Specialists have thoughtfully picked each college and course on the site. Further, you can quickly see the main details of BCA in Cloud and Security or any other course and compare them with similar ones. Pick the perfect university based on factors like funding and academic reputation. ShikshaGurus makes it easy to find and shortlist the best universities offering a wide range of degrees. So, give it a try!
TOP UNIVERSITIES OFFERING THE COURSE
TOP CAREER OPTIONS AFTER BCA IN CLOUD AND SECURITY
- Cloud Developer: Cloud developers are like computer experts who focus on a special thing called cloud computing. These developers make and improve the systems for using the cloud in a better way. Also, they ensure that all the work on the cloud is smooth and efficient. Because they possess extensive knowledge about cloud operations, they actively monitor aspects such as security, planning, and the cloud usage of everyone in a company.
- Security Engineer: A security engineer works for tech companies and focuses on technical tasks. Further, they protect computer and network safety to protect important information from hackers and avoid data theft.
- Lecturer/Teacher: In the BCA Cloud and Security course, a teacher or lecturer helps you learn and understand the basic topics covered in the syllabus.
- Computer System Analyst: Computer System Analysts work with their coworkers to check the system’s good and bad points and find ways to improve it.
- Security Auditor: Security auditors check computer safety systems. Also, they focus on making policies, testing security, and dealing with cybercrime.
- Web Developer: A web developer initially comprehends a website’s design concept before constructing it utilizing several programming languages like Python, PHP, HTML, and Java.