An online/distance BCA in Cyber Security and Applications is a three-year undergraduate program. The university divides the course into six semesters. In recent years, cybercrime and data leaking have become significant issues. Also, it is tough for the market to grow because people steal good ideas, and figuring out who did it takes a lot of work. Hence, the demand for cybersecurity experts is increasing. Moreover, the subjects included in the course are as follows:
- Cyber Security
- Information Security Management
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Programming in C
- Network Security.
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
Furthermore, the program aims to give you a solid academic background to pursue a career in computer applications. Moreover, pursuing an online/distance BCA in Cyber Security will assist you in achieving your goals for a secure future.
ShikshaGurus Methodology of Curating the Courses
Are you looking for information about online and distance degree courses? If yes, ShikshaGurus is the perfect place for you. The website makes it easy for students to compare different courses offered by top universities in India. Also, ShikshaGurus lists only UGC-approved universities.
As a result, candidates can select the best-suited university from the available options. When comparing different universities, you should consider two important factors: accreditations and the course fee structure. Moreover, you can choose the most-suited university according to your needs. Using the ShikshaGurus website, one can select the best university offering undergraduate programs within your budget.
Top Career Options after an online/distance BCA in Cyber Security and Applications
- Network Security Engineer: The main focus of a network security engineer is defending computer networks within an organization against breaches and computer hacking. Also, they make sure system backups run even in the case of a security attack.
- Cyber Security Consultant: A cyber security consultant helps businesses test their incident response plans and cyber security measures against potential threats and attacks. Also, they guide and recommend helping organizations improve their cyber security and respond to cyber attacks more effectively. Further, they guide and help implement better safety measures for their clients using their strong understanding of cyber security.
- Security Administrator: A security Administrator manages antivirus programs, creates security policies, and observes network behaviour to spot potential threats.
- Information Security Analyst: An information security analyst safeguards computer systems, businesses, government bodies, and non-profit organizations. Also, they ensure these networks are safe and secure for everyone involved.
- Security Architect: A security architect designs and maintains an organization’s security architecture.
- Ethical Hacking: Ethical hackers are well-known for their extensive technical expertise and who protect and secure machines, platforms, and networks.