BBA in Retail Operations Management from DY Patil University, Mumbai:
DY Patil University, Mumbai, offers a 3-year program course of BBA in Retail Operations Management. The goal of the program is to give students a complete understanding of the retail sector. Also, it lets the students know about the different active facets involved in running retail businesses.
BBA in Retail Operations Management is ideal for students who:
- Students interested in retail and want to learn about the operational aspects of retail management are ideal.
- Managing and leading a team of employees, cooperating with suppliers, and interacting with consumers are all aspects of retail operations. So, communication skills are required.
- Retail operations managers must be able to recognize and resolve issues with retail-related issues. So, Solving problems effectively is crucial for success in this industry.
- Students are interested in business and economics of Retail.
About DY Patil University, Mumbai:
DY Patil University is a private university in Mumbai, India. Since its inception in 2002, the university has offered graduate and undergraduate degrees in various academic disciplines.
In addition to conducting research, DY Patil University also offers academic programs emphasizing interdisciplinary and applied research. The university works with numerous organizations on a national and international level to encourage the exchange of ideas and information.
Admission process for BBA in Retail Operations Management at DY Patil University, Mumbai:
Candidates must have obtained at least a 40% grade in their 10+2 exam or an equivalent test from a recognized board or have passed HSC.
Career opportunities for BBA in Retail Operations Management:
In 2023, the retail sector in India will grow more than the retail sector of any other country (Source - India Retailing). Also, amid the current slowdown predicted Retail sector would keep growing (Source - Mint).
- Store Manager: Store managers are in charge of overseeing all daily activities at retail establishments, such as sales, inventory control, client relations, and staff management.
- Merchandiser: Merchandisers are in charge of choosing and purchasing goods for retail establishments.
- Visual Merchandiser: Visual merchandisers are responsible for designing and fabricating attractive displays and product groupings for retail establishments.
- Supply Chain Manager: Supply chain managers control the prompt and cost-effective delivery of goods from producers to retail stores.
- Retail Marketing Manager: Retail marketing managers are in charge of creating and putting into practice marketing plans to advertise retail establishments, boost sales, and create brand awareness.
- Inventory Manager: To ensure that products are available when customers wish to buy them, inventory managers are in charge of managing precise inventory levels in the retail business.
- E-commerce manager: E-commerce managers are responsible for looking over online retail stores.
The above mentioned career options are for BBA HRM from DY Patil University graduates. However, If you are looking for other specializations in BBA, please click here. Also, you can check other BBA courses provided by DY Patil University, Mumbai here.