What Is Data Science? Importance in the field of education
The Data science courses scope has increased very fast. Data is either semi-structured or unstructured form. Therefore, to extract the actual meaning, experts use modern tools capable of dealing with huge amounts of diverse data. In this blog, you will learn about “what is data science and its importance in detail. Let’s begin.
What Is Data Science?
Data Science is the collaborative form of Scientific methods, statics, and algorithms to derive meaning from the huge pool of data. Further, it is present in various fields whose foundation is based on Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, and Statics.
Different Stages Of The Lifecycle
The Data Science lifecycle is classified into 6 stages.
- Data Acquisition- It helps to gather information and understand the business problem.
- The Data Preparation- After collecting the data, its preparation begins for further usage.
- Data Modeling- data is refined, classified, and defined. Moreover, it is the most crucial stage.
- Visualization and Communication- The business findings then passes to the clients. It helps to make a good decision for your business.
- Deploying the Model- It signifies testing of the selected model in the pre-production environment before it passes on to the production environment.
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)- After deployment, there is predictive analysis, quantitative analysis, regression, and text mining for the project performance.
Importance And Various Uses Of The Data Science Lifecycle
Data Science is used in numerous sectors. Here are its importance and use in the data cycle.
- For fraud detection, data analytics is used in Banks
- Technology is used to do the deep study of genetics
- YouTube and Netflix, Spotify, and other social media applications recommend the videos of your preference. This is also possible by preferential analytics.
- Many logistics companies like DHL, Blue Dart, FedEx, and other delivery companies use data analytics to track transportation.
- Airline companies easily detect flight delays and trafficking. Henceforth, passengers receive mail beforehand.
Various Career Options Available To A Data Scientist
Career options available for the data scientist are:
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Machine learning Scientist
- Data Architect
- Machine learning Engineer
Educational Institutions That Are Offering Data Science Education
The following are the best institutions :
- Vignan University, Andhara Pradesh
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Hindustan Online University
Let ShikshaGurus Guide You Further In Choosing The Right Path
Data Science courses are at great hype. Data analytics are the need of the time. Therefore, if you are planning to pursue a data science course or trying to get a job; And are facing issues, then without any doubt, let ShikshaGurus help you! Our experts are always there to look after you!
I hope you understood the concept of ‘what is data science?’ Practically, it is the demand of every industry. Moreover, data science jobs are at a peak. Learners are enrolling themselves in the FSDS program or online diploma courses. Moreover, the data scientist’s salary is quite handsome. Indeed, DS has been the need of time. So, get in touch with ShikshaGurus and enroll in the best and most affordable DS course online!