MBA (Dual) in Marketing & Finance From Jain University
MBA (Dual) in Marketing & Finance from Jain University is a 2-year post graduate degree program. Jain University offers an MBA (Dual) in Marketing & Finance in Online mode.
An MBA degree program in Marketing and Finance is ideal for students who -
- Want to become entrepreneurs - If you are looking at starting your own business/startup or are already in it, an MBA degree in Marketing and Finance would be of great help. All entrepreneurs need to understand the marketing aspects and also how to manage the finance of their business. With the skills and exposure that an MBA degree in Marketing and Finance will give you, you can easily manage both the sides of your business.
- Want a backup option in their career - When it comes to their careers, it is a good idea to have a backup plan.
- Are interested in multiple aspects of a business - For those who are passionate about learning and have an aptitude for both marketing and financial management, an MBA degree in Marketing and Finance is the ideal option. This program offers the skills and expertise needed to succeed in two different facets of business.
Having a degree in management for both finance and marketing, the career prospects of the students are significantly increased. Both the financial and marketing departments in a company are equally essential and without them, the company would not be able to function properly.
India is projected to exceed economic expectations in the year 2023 as per Credit Suisse (Source - Economic Times
). If everything goes as planned in 2023, India will be a 3 Trillion Dollar economy by March 2023. Furthermore, this growth will open up a lot of job opportunities.
Aspirants who have a bachelor's degree with a score of 50%, may pursue this course. Furthermore, the MBA in Marketing and Finance course is in online mode, making it easier for working professionals to pursue the course.
Some of the main Marketing and Finance subjects are Business environment, Operations management, Integrated Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Financial Analytics, B2B Marketing, Retail Marketing and Brand Management, Fintech, Wealth Management etc.
The admission process for the course is online. Hence, the candidates may apply online to get admission to the course.
About Jain University
Jain University, Bangalore, has a UGC approval, and a NAAC grade of A++. Moreover, National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked Jain University at no 79 among all Universities in India.
Career options after MBA (Dual) in Finance & Marketing From Jain University
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, PPC, SMM etc)
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Finance Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Financial Analyst.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Accounting Manager.
- Corporate Controller.
- Management Consultant.
And many more. Lastly, Jain University online MBA comes with a lot more specializations, you can check all Jain University courses here