MBA in Information Technology Management From Jain University
MBA in Information Technology Management from Jain University is a 2-year postgraduate online program. The MBA Information Technology Management specialization is suitable for those who have an interest in understanding both information systems and business. Also, this program is designed to bring together the classic business strategies and the more modern concepts of information technology, and project management together.
An MBA degree program in Information Technology is ideal for candidates who -
- Want to become Project Managers - Sometimes in IT companies, programmers perform so well in their profiles that they are not considered for a managerial or team lead profiles. In such cases, a degree in information technology management is a way to get ahead.
- Are already Project Managers - If you are already a Project Manager/Leader/Architect in a software company and you want a unique combination of management and IT added to your skill set.
- Want to shift to the IT sector - You are at a leadership profile as a Project Manager and want to shift to the IT sector.
- Team Leaders - If you are a team leader or a senior software engineer, this program will help you to move to the next level. Furthermore, it helps you learn the fundamentals of leadership and management.
- People who are interested in joining the internet-based industries. - People looking to join e-commerce platforms and technology companies, often consider obtaining a MBA in IT.
- Entrepreneurs or leaders who aim to gain knowledge of managing people, e-commerce, and security should consider an MBA in IT.
Some of the main IT Management subjects are Business Environment and Strategy, Operations Management, Technology Management, Software Engineering, IT Project Management, Business Intelligence Technologies, Innovation and Digital Transformation, e-Business Technologies, IT Privacy and Security etc.
With global IT spending expected to grow to $4.6 trillion in 2023 (Source - The Economic Times
), there should be high demand for people who can manage and run IT projects in India.
Aspirants who have a bachelor's degree with a score of 50%, may pursue this course. Furthermore, the MBA in IT Management course is in online mode. Thus, making it easier for working professionals to pursue the course.
The admission process for the course is online. Hence, the candidates may apply online to get admission to the course.
About Jain University
Jain University, Bangalore, has a UGC approval, and a NAAC grade of A++. Moreover, National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked Jain University at no 79 among all Universities in India.
Career options after MBA in Information Technology Management From Jain University
- IT Project Manager
- IT Business Development Manager
- Product Manager - IT
- IT Security Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Program Manager
- IT Start up
- Business Analyst
- IT Management Consultant
- Data Processing Manager
And many more. Lastly, Jain University online MBA comes with a lot more specializations, you can check all Jain University courses here