MBA in Project Management From Jain University
MBA in Project Management from Jain University is a 2-year postgraduate online program. Also, with this course, students will be prepared to make powerful, strategic decisions and decisive choices in real-world scenarios and build their leadership skills. After the successful completion of this program, the student will be equipped with the skills needed to become a successful project manager.
An MBA degree program in Project Management is ideal for candidates who -
- Want to become Project Managers - Sometimes people perform so well in their profiles that they are not considered for a managerial promotion. In such cases, a degree in project management is a way to get ahead.
- Are already Project Managers - If you are already a Project Manager and want to improve your management or leadership skills, this program will help you do that. Furthermore, new theoretical practices and improved skills will help you take your career to the next level.
- Team Leaders - If you are a team leader, this program will help you to move to the next level by helping you learn the fundamentals of leadership and management.
Top reasons why a candidate should pursue an MBA degree program in Project Management
- Networking with top industry experts in your field
- Leadership development
- Learn from industry-based case studies
- Learn theoretic concepts in an industry-based environment
- Chance to explore career opportunities in Project Management in other fields
Some of the main Project Management subjects are Business Environment and Strategy, Operations Management, Project Time and Cost Management, Lean and Six Sigma, Project Finance and Investment criteria, Strategic Sourcing and Inventory Management, Project Monitoring and Information Systems, Project Risk Management, Project Team Building, Evaluation and Control etc.
With global IT spending expected to grow to $4.6 trillion in 2023 (Source - The Economic Times
), and prospects for the manufacturing sector also looking up (Source - Manufacturing Today
), there should be high demand for people who can manage projects in India.
Aspirants who have a bachelor's degree with a score of 50%, may pursue this course. Furthermore, the MBA in Project Management course is in online mode, making it easier for working professionals to pursue the course.
The admission process for the course is online. Hence, the candidates may apply online to get admission to the course.
About Jain University
Jain University, Bangalore, has a UGC approval, and a NAAC grade of A++. Moreover, National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked Jain University at no 79 among all Universities in India.
Career options after MBA in Project Management From Jain University
- HR Manager
- Finance Manager
- Relationship Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Project Manager - Every sector
- Financial Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Accounting Manager
- Management Consultant.
- Recruitment Manager
- HR-Generalist Manager
And many more. Lastly, Jain University online MBA comes with a lot more specializations, you can check all Jain University courses here