What Is An Executive MBA?
Executive MBA is a one-year program to enhance entrepreneurial and management skills. Further, the main focus of this course is to boost the individual’s established career to reach greater heights of the profession. Therefore, candidates having experience working for around 7-10 years are ideal for an executive MBA. Let’s find out what is executive MBA in detail.
What is Executive MBA Online? Why Should Someone Consider It?
In recent times, the popularity of this course is reaching heights. Further, Online MBA courses are an excellent way to advance your career and attain business skills and abilities without being secluded from the job. Also, Online MBA courses help to grow the professional lifestyle and manage priorities so that you may learn about new topics.
How Much Does An Online Executive MBA Program Cost?
Numerous universities offer this online course at a reasonable price. Moreover, if you pursue a course from a government university, the price of the online MBA course is low. In comparison, the price at private or deemed universities is high. Further, the average cost of the course is between 1,50,000 to 2,00,000 lakhs.
Which Online Executive MBA Programs Are The Best For Career Growth?
Executive MBA consists of 8 terms. Some of the popular specializations are –
- Digital Marketing
- Leadership and strategy
- Applied Finance
- Operation and supply chain
While choosing the specialization, you need to focus on your interest to excel with the help of your skills. Further, each program has its value. Therefore, selecting a course you like is the best way to grow your career.
Can An Online Executive MBA Program Help Your Current Career Trajectory Move Forward More Quickly?
Executive MBA helps build skills, enhance knowledge, and make your career smoother. Further, it helps in creating a professional network with a high salary. Also, each course adds a feather to your hat. Therefore, your education is well-spent.
According to Indian Express, the demand for MBA graduates in India will increase in the post pandemic era, (Source – IndianExpress).
Top 7 jobs a person can apply for after completing Executive MBA
- Marketing Manager: An Executive MBA (eMBA) in marketing can prepare you for a career as a marketing manager. Further, you would be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products and services.
- Financial Analyst: With an e-MBA in finance, you could work as a financial analyst, analyzing financial data. Also providing recommendations to help organizations make informed business decisions.
- Business Development Manager: As a business development manager, you would identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to help organizations grow and expand.
- Human Resources Manager: An e-MBA in human resources can prepare you for a career as a human resources manager. Moreover, you would be responsible for developing and implementing human resource policies and strategies.
- Operations Manager: As an operations manager, you would manage an organization’s production, logistics, and supply chain operations to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- Management Consultant: An e-MBA can prepare you for a career as a management consultant, where you would advise businesses on their strategy, operations, and organizational structure.
- Entrepreneur: With an Executive MBA, you could start your own business and apply the knowledge and skills you gained in the program to manage and grow your company.
Let ShikshaGurus Guide You In Choosing The Right Path!
The Executive MBA program has been opted for by many young entrepreneurs to learn business skills. If you are planning online MBA courses, contact ShikshaGurus counsellors today! Let ShikshaGurus experts help you find the best online program at the best rates!
Hoping you got an answer to what is an Executive MBA. Pursuing this course provides learners to enhance his career with numerous career opportunities. It widens the learner’s perspective and helps them grow faster in their careers. Further, many young individuals start working at an organization or even open their firm after doing online MBAs.