MBA in Human Resource Management From Jain University
Master of Business Administration or MBA in Human Resource Management from Jain University is a two years post-graduation program. This program is for students who wish to pursue their career in Human Resources. Human Resource Management is a vast area which starts from the recruitment of the right candidate, training and developing the employee and retaining the employee.
An MBA in Human Resource Management from Jain University is perfect for individuals with good communication skills, and good people skills. Furthermore, the person should be able to look at the business in its totality. Also, should be able to analyze the market trends and predict the future talent requirements the company will have. HR professionals are in high demand in all sectors, private or public.
An MBA degree program in Human Resources is ideal for candidates who -
- Working professionals in the HR sector without a Postgraduate degree in the same domain
- Working professionals who are looking to advance to the manager role but find themselves unable to progress any further
- Human Resources Professionals who desire to gain knowledge of the newest innovations in the HR sector
- Human Resource Managers who aim to combine the theoretical and practical facets of Human Resource Management
- Students interested in people management (should have good interpersonal skills)
- Candidates who are aspiring to gain entrance into learning and development (Public speaking, corporate training)
- People who wish to get into the Generalist profile
- Those who are fond of organizing events and possess an aptitude for imagination
Some of the main MBA in Human Resource Management subjects from Jain University are Business Environment and Strategy, Operations, HR Metrics and Analytics, Reward Management, Performance Management, International HRM, Strategic HRM, Organization Development and Change Management, Leadership in Practice.
India is projected to exceed economic expectations in the year 2023 as per Credit Suisse (Source - Economic Times
). Expectations are that India will become a 3 Trillion Dollar economy by March 2023, should everything go according to plan. Additionally, this expansion will create a multitude of job opportunities. Also, global IT spending is expected to grow to $4.6 trillion in 2023 (Source - The Economic Times
). It is anticipated that the manufacturing sector will experience a surge in demand (Source - Manufacturing Today
), so there should be a need for people who can efficiently oversee projects in India.
All this augurs well for a professional with an MBA in Human Resource Management from Jain University. Furthermore, since HR Managers are needed across domains and industries growth in any sector benefits such professionals.
Aspirants who have a bachelor's degree with a score of 50%, may pursue this course. Furthermore, the MBA in General Management course is in online mode. Thus, making it easier for working professionals to pursue the course.
The admission process for the course is online. Hence, the candidates may apply online to get admission to the course.
About Jain University
Jain University, Bangalore, has a UGC approval, and a NAAC grade of A++. Moreover, National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked Jain University at no 79 among all Universities in India.
Career options after MBA in Human Resource Management From Jain University
- HR Manager
- Generalist Manager
- L&D Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Senior HR Consultant
- Entrepreneur - HR Consultant
- Employee Relationship Manager
- HR Operations Manager
And many more. Lastly, Jain University online MBA comes with a lot more specializations, you can check all Jain University courses here